30 May 2009

It's an end or a start?

Mid-year finally over... totally suffer lot this time,look like panda now.. everyday 12smth just slp then wake up at 4. I feel like dying. So, don be scare when eu c me. haha. Went Anthony ttn... like what he said''Don't think its an ending, it's actually a start.'' At first i don agree lor, then when i went home i start thinking about that...it's actually the truth. we left 2months for trial and then 4months for real nightmare. I am lack of time now. 10 subj to finish... phy,chem,bio n bla bla bla... AHHHH!!!! I nid more time... 4 months is not enough for me. Totally impossible for me to finish all subj in time.

Recently all the ttn tcha was brain washing us. haha. Yst Anthony then today Felix pulak. They kept reminding us how long till the day of trial, Spm... it makes me so so so so nervous kay. ''Do eu believe on urself?Do eu believe eu can get straight A's? Seriously I don believe on myself. I totally cant make it. If i ever did that it's a joke.... really impossible for me. But with wat Felix said today i start to believe in myself. I can do it. I really can do it. It's important for me. I don wan to waste all my school-ing time. I definately will make it----STRAIGHT A's.

To all my friends, SPM candidates, we really have to start revising our work now. Really....NOW. Always believe yourself eu can do it. Nothing is impossible. Let's take it as a start for one of the most important journey in our life. =)

No comments: