15 March 2009

Sunday morning suppose to be sleeping like a pig but i woke up at 7. 7 eu know... n n n go for hiking. Teehee. Okay, about 8am i reach youth park. Felt so paisei to sun yon they all as they just waiting me only. I always late de. TT i oso dono y. 'Fei hua shao shuo' we then start our journey. Was crapping all the way up to num three. Nothing much happened along the journey up the hill... so... At around dono wat time we finally reach!!! 3sampat po fast fast take pic. haha. Fast fast c the pic.


view frm the half way.

y.shan and me

sun yon and me

me! yay~~

lynn yshan me

me!!

sun yon's vain

mine

Last pic before down de hill.

点心之家 our nex stop. Craving for dim summmmmm. There's so many ppl. Maybe its sunday. So, we fast fast go find place to sit den at last we get to find the place. We found out Ming Han was so in love wif 虾饺 aka prawn dumpling. Let's enjoy de picture~~


First round~

well arranged. xD

Ming Han,spot the 虾饺? 3 plates of it.


Chee Cheong Fan plate wif mine n ming han's hand. hahax.

Rm 45.80 throw into de water. =.=

Last pic before left.

At last Neilson dropped us at my hse. N he made us laugh all along de road. Green car. hahax.

1 comment:

sun yon said...

LOL.. what you write was so same with me XD

and the tea was arranged by neilson. i just knew it =="

and.. IM NOT VAIN KAYYYYY~ XD